Our customers have several options to cancel the order. Remember, the cancellation is possible only to the initial payment source. To return your money successfully, you should follow several simple steps. You can receive 100% refund, if your order has not been approved yet, if:
- You have made a payment mistake or a payment mistake occurred otherwise. Please, if you have noticed a payment mistake inform us as soon as possible, so we could address the problem and give you the full refund in possibly shorter time.
- We have no writer suitable for the fulfillment of your order at the moment. Such cases are very seldom and we inform you of the full refund ourselves.
- You do not need the order you have made anymore because of the deadline violation and you have not received your order before the deadline. If such case occurs, you will not receive your order or other materials concerning the order.
70% refund if:
- A writer has been already assigned to fulfill your order but less than 50% of your deadline has passed. In such a case, the writer needs a compensation for the work done so far. This is why the partial refund is available.
50% refund if
- You have asked a revision but no writer is available to make the revision at the moment
- The assigned writer has been working on your order and over 50% of the deadline has passed that means the writer needs compensations for the part of the order completed.
As soon as you ask for the cancellation, you will not receive any intellectual property rights of the order and materials completed by our writer. The customer loses these rights, if the customer decides to start the refund procedure.
If you ask a revision, this means you approve the order in general and the order is completed for you since insignificant adjustments are needed only.